Download our Supreme Business Leaflet
We offer one of most comprehensive policy of the market for the protection of your business’s property, legal liability and loss of money. Cover under our Business and Office Combined policy allows you to conduct your day-to-day business without the stress of uncertainty in the event of an adverse development.
This cover deals with four main areas, that of Contents, Building, Public Liability and Cash. More specifically, the following benefits are offered under this policy:
This applies to loss of or damage to the whole contents in the premises including fixtures and fittings, equipment, machinery or installations and the property of the insured’s employees caused by:
- Fire, lightning, explosion or subterranean fire
- Bursting of overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Aircraft collision or vehicle impact
- Theft following forcible and violent entry
- Malicious damage, riots, strikes or labour disturbances
- Earthquake or Volcanic Eruption
- Natural Perils including flood
This applies to loss of or damage to the building of the insured’s office premises, store rooms and all outbuildings caused by all the perils mentioned above.
This covers the insured against legal liability to pay compensation in respect of bodily injury to, or illness of any person, loss or damage to third party property that occurred on the insured’s premises.
Loss of money belonging to the insured or for which he is responsible for, whilst the money is in the premises or in transit between premises and the bank.
* This description of the insurance must be regarded only as an outline. The policy is a legal document and as such defines the insurance in precise terms. A specimen policy is available on request.
For more information read our Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
- Supreme Business insurance EN | GR