Download our Employers Liability Leaflet
Employers' Liability Insurance became compulsory in Cyprus on November 1, 1997. It protects your business against damages and legal costs following injury or disease to your employees due to their employment. Atlantic offers the Employers' Liability Policy as required by law at competitive rates.
The Company provides cover for the insured against legal responsibility for damages and/or expenses associated with accident or occupational disease to any employee, arising out of and in the course of his employment by the Insured.
The minimum limits of indemnity by law are the following:
- For each employee: €160.000
- Per event or series of events: €3.415.000
- Aggregate limit any one period of insurance: €5.125.000
Higher limits than the above can be offered by Atlantic on request. Please contact us for a specific quotation.
* This description of the insurance must be regarded only as an outline. The policy is a legal document and as such defines the insurance in precise terms. A specimen policy is available on request.
For more information read our Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
- Employers Liability EN | GR