Our vision is to achieve, through professionalism and innovation, the best possible economic results for our shareholders and the highest satisfaction to our customers. Offering the right product, the right time at the best possible price is a constant concern for the management.
We always operate within the principles we have set right from the outset. They include our determination to always apply in our dealings a spirit of fairness, a sense of responsibility, the strict and unfailing respect of our obligations and the prompt settlement of claims in all cases.
In practice our principles are applied as follows:
- Listen and understand clients' issues and needs.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Always review and explore ways to improve.
- Strive to improve and achieve best possible results.
- Deliver on time and to requirement.
- Minimize waste and inefficiency in every transaction.
- Honor promises made to customers or business collaborators.
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Always be adequately prepared.
- Use appropriately qualified and experienced personnel for each job.
- Maximize use of information technology to enhance efficiency and ovecome problems.
- Think ahead and use modern methods to ameliorate competitiveness.
- Embrace change.
- Develop clear and realistic plans to achieve projected objectives.
- Plan ahead with a long-term outlook.
- Never hesitate to constructively question status quo in order to find solutions to problems.
Respect of the legitimate rights of our shareholders:
- Aware of the importance of maintaining the confidence of both our clients and our shareholders we are permanently endeavoring to meet the expectations of both. In this respect the Management has applied a policy of distributing a fair part of the annual profits to its shareholders in the form of a dividend. For the year 2008 the Annual General Meeting has approved a proposal of the Board to pay dividend of €0.09 (26% of the nominal value of the share) as compared to €0.08 the year 2007 and €0.055 the year 2006.