Download our Personal Accident's Insurance Leaflet
Atlantic has extensive expertise in helping organisations to protect their human capital against the costs and consequences of sudden death, injury and incapacity resulting from accidents on the business’s premises or whilst on the job.
This insurance cover is offered to groups and the cover is applicable on a twenty four hour basis or on a working hour only basis.
Benefits can include compensation for the costs of medical and recuperative care.
The covers under the policy are payable in the event of:
- Permanent Disablement (based on a Scale of Disabilities)
- Temporary Total Disablement (from attending to or following the Insured Person's usual business or occupation)
- Medical Expenses
- Hospital or Clinic Confinement
* This description of the insurance must be regarded only as an outline. The policy is a legal document and as such defines the insurance in precise terms. A specimen policy is available on request.
For more information read our Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
- Personal Accident EN | GR