Atlantic Insurance Co. Public Ltd
Accident Care & Road Assistance 77772424
Home  /  Business Insurance Plans  /  Money Insurance

Money Insurance

The majority of organizations deal with cash daily. In such cases, Money Insurance is highly recommended if not imperative. Our Money Insurance policy will compensate you for loss of cash from your premises during and after business hours as well as for money stolen whilst in transit by you or your authorized employee(s) οr due to burglary or robbery while money is kept in your premises inside a vault or in the tills.

Who is this for:

  • Financial organisations
  • Hotels
  • Supermarkets
  • Petrol stations
  • Other retail and wholesale stores


Get a Quote

Proposal Form

Claim Form

What we cover

The Company will indemnify the Insured in respect of:

  • Loss of money in transit
  • Loss of money within the premises whilst being in safe or out of safe
  • The safe’s value

Cover is provided during working and non-working hours. 


Important Note: The above constitutes a summary of the product features. Full details as to policy covers, conditions and exclusions are contained in Atlantic’s relevant Insurance Policy document.

Competitive Benefits

  • Prompt and fair claims settlement
  • Competitive prices
  • Offered as an extension under our Supreme Business policy
  • Highly personalised service from our experienced personnel in all towns

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q1. How is money defined under a Money Insurance policy?A1. Under such a policy, "money" is defined as cash, cheques, foreign currencies, savings bonds and other negotiable securities as well as blank travellers cheques.
  • Q2. Is a loss due to fraud or dishonesty of my employees covered? A2. No, this is a standard exclusion under Money insurance and it may be covered by a seperate Fidelidy Guarantee insurance or by our Supreme Business policy.
  • Q3. Is a loss due to errors or omissions of myself or my employees covered? A3. No, this is a standard exclusion under Money Insurance and it may be covered by a seperate Professional Indemnity insurance.
  • Q4. What shall I do in case of loss of money? A4. You should report the event to the police immediately and inform us accordingly.

Subscribe to our mailing list