- A. Third PartyThis policy meets the minimum legal requirements in respect of the Insured's liability for death or bodily injury to third parties and damage to third party property. It provides the following covers:
- Liability for third party property damage
- Liability for bodily injury to or death of any person (excluding the driver)
- Use of vehicle beyond the road
- Liability to third parties caused by a passenger in the insured vehicle
- Third Party cover when the insured vehicle is used in any country that has signed the Multilateral Guarantee Agreement
- 24hour Accident Care and Road Assistance
- Breakage of glass in the windscreen of the insured vehicle up to €300
- B. Third Party Plus In addition to Third Party cover, this policy provides:
- Cover for breakage of glass in the windscreen and all windows up to €350
- Personal Accident cover to named drivers €20.000 for each person
- Cover for any driver aged between 24 and 70 with over 2 years Cypriot/UK regular driving license
- C. Third Party Fire & Theft In addition to Third Party cover, it also covers loss of or damage to the insured vehicle caused by:
- Fire, self-ignition, lightning, explosion
- Theft or attempted theft
- D. Comprehensive In addition to the minimum cover required by law, this policy provides cover for loss or damage to the insured vehicle.
It may be enhanced by a number of optional benefits at a reasonable additional premium. Such benefits can be bought individually or as a package under our Comprehensive Executive cover which is described below.
- E. Comprehensive Executive This is the top of the range policy our Company offers. In addition to the Comprehensive cover above, this package includes the following 11 benefits:
1. Personal Accident Cover
This benefit provides personal accident cover to named drivers for €20.000 in the event of an accident resulting in death, loss of limb(s) or loss of eyesight. The amount of cover can be increased to €40.000 or €60.000 upon request.
2. Breakage of glass in the windscreen or in the windows for an unlimited amount
Under this extention you will be covered fully for breakage of glass in the windscreen and/or windows. Additionally, in such case, the No Claim Bonus you are entitled will not be affected and the excess under the policy will not apply.
3. No Claim Bonus Protection
This cover aims at protecting the Insured against losing his/her No Claim Bonus entitlement in the event of submitting a claim. It is subject to certain restrictions as to the number/amount of claim(s) allowed over specific insurance periods.
4. Extension of cover for Natural Perils
Under this extension, indemnity is provided for loss of or damage to the insured vehicle caused by natural perils such as flood, typhoon, storm, tempest, hailstorm, cyclone, hurricane, volcanic eruption or earthquake.
5. Driving Other Cars
It covers the policyholder whilst driving a saloon vehicle in the Republic of Cyprus, excluding occupied areas. This benefit provides Third Party cover only.
6. Loss of Use
In the event of a claim for damage to the insured vehicle, the Company will provide the Insured a car at the Company's choice for a maximum period of four weeks.
7. Cover for Strikes, Lock-outs, Riots and Civil Commotions
The Company will compensate any loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by strikes, lock-outs, riots or civil commotions.
8. Drawing a trailer
Third Party cover is provided when a trailer is attached to the insured vehicle.
9. Loss or theft of credit card
The Insured and his/her spouse are provided with cover for an amount up to €600 yearly, for financial loss they may suffer as a result of loss or theft of their credit card.
10. Cover for loss or damage to personal effects and cash
The Company will cover loss or damage to personal effects and cash found in the insured vehicle caused by fire, lightning, explosion or burglary. The Company’s maximum liability in respect of personal effects is €250 and for cash €100.
11. Replacement of the insured vehicle by a new one (applies to brand new cars only)
This cover will only apply if the Insured has purchased and registered the insured vehicle as new. If the insured vehicle, during the first 12 months of its first insurance period, is stolen and not recovered within the following 3 months or suffers a total loss, the Company will replace the insured vehicle with a new vehicle of the same type and model or pay to the Insured an amount equal to the current official selling price.
Important Note: The above constitutes a summary of the product features. Full details as to policy covers, conditions and exclusions are contained in Atlantic’s relevant Insurance Policy document.